Sunday 9 January 2011

Day 13 master cleanse

I mentioned yesterday that I was going to start including psyllium in my detox... well I have and it is producing great results. I've been having psyllium and bentonite shakes and you would not believe what is coming out of me! I was toying with putting a picture on here but decided that was probably one step too far! But suffice to say, A LOT of old stuff that has been clogging my intestines is being eliminated, which is great. I also just did a coffee enema which also brought out a load of stuff. I mean a LOAD of stuff! I apologise if you're eating or if you find all this talk of bowel movements revolting but I am finding it very interesting! Ok I won't go into any more detail... today anyway ;)

I should say, some master cleanse purists don't think you should do anything extra on the cleanse as you don't need to, e.g. Peter Glickman, who wrote Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days, Second Edition, which is a great book, the first master cleanse one I read. He feels that the salt flush and laxative tea along with the lemon drinks is enough to detox you fully. However, others feel that it is ok to add other processes for a deeper cleanse, such as Tom Woloshyn, who wrote The Complete Master Cleanse: A Step-by-Step Guide to Maximizing the Benefits of The Lemonade Diet which is also a brilliant book. Woloshyn studied with Stanley Burroughs and talks about various other techniques that can assist with the cleanse. I think that it's ok for me to do it now, as I've done the recommended full 10 days of the cleanse following the instructions to the letter, and now I'm carrying it on beyond 10 days I think it's fine to add further elements to help deepen the cleanse and rid myself of the stubborn toxins.

Coffee enemas are great for accelerating your liver's ability to detoxify, not just for the effect on the colon. You should only do them after a purification process is underway though. They have a clearing effect upon the liver and leave it in a much better state to continue with detoxifying. I learned about these and a lot of other excellent cleansing techniques from an amazing book which I really recommend, Cellular Awakening: How Your Body Holds and Creates Light. OK, that's enough book recommendations for one blog entry!

I am still feeling amazing, and have loads of energy. My mind also feels detoxed, I am feeling much more focussed and positive. My tongue has still not gone pink though it is starting to get better! And I am still eliminating plenty of unwanted matter. So the master cleanse continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment